Monday, August 5, 2013

The Finale Is Here!

So the time has come. . . the Bachelorette season nine with Desiree Hartsock has finally come to an end. We are all very sad to see it end but at the same time we're happy for our girl Des to spend the future with her prince charming on her journey of the fairy tale. I didn't just use the four most said phrases on the season in this single sentence. Or did I?
Desiree with Prince Charming
But anyways I am excited to see the season finale. It is supposed to be emotional and so dramatic. Cannot wait! But what is more exciting is the After the Final Rose episode right after the finale. Aaahh I can't even. Only a half hour until show time and two and a half hours until ATFR. Out of every episode during any season of the show, ATFR is my absolute favorite part. I love that it's live and we actually see Des and what she is up to right as we are watching her, also the two remaining men she sent home during the finale come back and we see how they are doing and what they are up to. I am most excited to see Drew! Oh em gee i really can't wait. The finale is great and all but how about we forward to ATFR? Is Desiree engaged? To who? What about the other guys? Who will be the next bachelor? Yes I found this news out earlier today. Since the new bachelor is announced at the season finale of Bachelor Pad, I figured it would be around the same time the bachelor would be announced but since BP4 is cancelled, AC will be announcing the Bachelor 2014 tonight on After the Final Rose! So yeah, let's fast forward through the finale onto ATFR to see who the new bachelor is. Have I mentioned how excited I am? [squeal] I really really really really reallyyyyy hope it would be Juan Pablo. Oh I just can't even. He is so. . . mhm. Zak W would be a great bachelor also. I would love to watch them both. Okay who is watching the show tonight?
It should be very interesting.

Until next time. . .
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment