Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Desiree, The Bachelorette

Photo credit: ABC
This will be a fun season. I am loving the rap video with Souja Boy. That is too great! And I guess it's also a season of making fun of previous bachelors and bachelorettes. My favorites are Drew (duh), Zack K, and Brooks. There is something off about Ben. I guess we will find out in time. He is a cutie pie too. If he was nice and didn't act like he is acting then he would easily be one of my favorites. Oh well. The guy that showed up in a suit of armor really freaked me out.  My favorite arrival of the night: abs guy. "Des, will you accept these abs?" Bahaha I about died from laughing! It was too funny... and too cute. I like you, dude, you're funny.
Photo credit: ABC
Speaking of cuteness. . . oh em gee Drew is adorable!! I mean look at him. And he is so sweet! He is like the new Sean: version 2.0. Lol. I just want to hug him and never let go. Is that weird? Drew hit me up if Des doesn't pick you! I'll be waiting. . . I'm being serious. I feel like he is the next Sean though, the producers are sure editing him like they did Sean: goody-goody shy boy that finds it difficult to talk to girls, therefore getting almost no screen time. Am I right or am I right? It's the third episode and I still feel weird watching Des be the bachelorette. Idk why I just miss her hanging out with all the girls and climbing trees with Sean. Bahaha.
Glad Larry left the first night. He annoyed me with his continuous action of putting and removing his glasses. Go do that somewhere else man. And while you're at it, practice your failed dance dip move with fifty more people. And try not to rip their clothes. #epicfail. #byelarry. Speaking of #hashtags . . . Kasey, dude, stop. No more hashtags. It's really annoying. #ForRealBro. Des picking Brooks for the first one on one date and taking him to a bridal shop was a risky move, I would not have done it. Good thing he was chill about it. And what up with Johnathan pushing Des to go to the fantasy suite like three freaking times?? Get it through your brain she does not want to okay! It made me uncomfortable watching the whole thing!

Unfortunately I won't be blogging each episode individually because. . . well. . . I just don't feel like it. If you read my bachelor blogs last season I spent hours. . . literally hours. . . writing each episode. It took so long because I would re-watch the episode online to get the perfect picture to use on my blog post as well as write about everything that happened along with my personal opinions about anything worth discussing. I went in depth with each episode. Go check it out, any episode, and see how much work I put in. Basically I out-blogged myself. Lol. Plus I also have two more blogs that you guys can check out. So this season of the bachelorette I will only be block blogging, as I call it. Block blogging means I will block several episodes together and write a blog post summarizing the main points. Well not even really summarizing, more discussing my favorite parts or the most memorable parts or dramatic parts.
There are sixteen men left for Des to get to know. I was really surprised she let Brandon go. I liked him and thought he would stick around longer. Guess Des didn't feel the connection. And Brian has a girlfriend. Of course he does. Someone has to have a girlfriend to piss Des off and create drama on the show. Wouldn't expect anything less. So I'm pretty sad that my early favorite Zack K left. But I still have my main sweetheart Drew and Brooks. As well as Zak W. He is growing on me and I love his smile!
Photo credit: ABC

Oh yeah and I have to mention that Desiree's promo photo looks just a tiny bit like that of the show Revenge. Just sayin.
Can't wait for the rest of the season!

Until next time. . .
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment